Sunday, May 29, 2011

Lonely Algorithms

I had a tough night last night. To say it simply. I had a nightmare and I didn't want to fall back asleep. My Mom wanted me to try some things to go to sleep, I refused. Not physically but mentally. I watched videos on YouTube trying to get myself to laugh and subconsciously trying to figure out why I am still alone. I usually turn to this algorithm after a nightmare, thinking that perhaps some of the reasons I have nightmares are because I am consumed with loneliness when I sleep. What I need to realize is that I'm not alone as much as it feels as if I am, I have my Savior and though being married in this life is extremely important to me, I must not be so consumed that eternally I realize that I will never be alone and that is a truly beautiful algorithm to chew on.

Best,
Alex

The Elephant Business

Philosophical Thought of the Day: Love is just is just a word until someone comes along and gives it meaning.
What I'm Listening to: Coldplay "X&Y"

That's it for now =)

1 comment:

Belovedmonsters said...

What was the nightmare? Or i guess if it is too personal I won't be offended if you don't share it. Didn't know if it was a nightmare that you keep having or something that you wanted to talk about. I have nightmares quite a lot. And yes Jesus never leaves us lonely even when we feel like it, I think that's really cool that He is always with us and like if you feel like you have no one to talk to you you can just be like Hey Jesus, want to talk? Although we should always do that not just in the hard times...I struggle with that.

I'm glad you are blogging again, I enjoy having a blogging buddy. Sorry I haven't posted anything recently, I'm going to soon! Love you!