Sunday, May 11, 2008

Bog?? Try Blog.

I haven't blogged in almost a week and don't nearly have time to be writing this one. But blogging is somewhat of a stress-reliever, so I'll just update you for a minute here. Also, I noticed that the last blog that in the title I wrote "bog" instead of "blog", hence the title of this blog. I, being the grammar/spelling geek I am, wanted so badly to go edit it, but I just found it so funny that I left it and thought I would make fun of myself. It's funny really, I go back and read my blogs to make sure I spelled everything right and fix anything that is grammatically incorrect. I like grammar. God made a very wonderful thing when He invented language. It's amazing really. Well, I have many things to do (that is, besides blogging). Happy week!

No comments: