Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Summer Feet


So, I'm pretty sick. The kind where no matter what you eat, your stomach doesn't like it. And I just went out to get the mail. That was hot. Just getting my summer feet on. I don't actually wear shoes very often in the summer. I can even walk on the hot pavement! But that particular walk was pretty hot because I haven't got my summer feet yet. I also got some sunshine, I haven't gotten any of that for about 24 hours. I definitely skipped my history final today but my mom's gonna give it to me when she gets home, because she's the history teacher. YAY! I think that I'm going to do some laundry so I have clean clothes. Because that's why you do laundry. Anyway this blog couldn't be any more random so...I'm going to go study =) Good day to you all. I'm kind of liking this adding pictures to my blog thing...it seems more...colorful. Cheers.

No comments: