Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Getting Older and Moving On

It's pretty amazing. The people I have experienced my every life struggle, happiness, joy, sadness, gid with have now graduated. They are on to the real world. I am just so blown away by God's mercy and grace upon them. All five of them are such wonderful, Godly people I can't even begin to express how amazingly molded in Christ's image these kids are. Haha kids...they aren't kids anymore. Funny enough, neither am I; I'm a senior now. God's mercy and goodness are truely overwhelming in our lives. I'm so wowed. If any of you seniors ever end up reading my blog: Well done, my dear friends. You are in my prayers, keep Christ first and always look to Him for your strength. And come visit me at school =) I love you all! Now back to what I was saying. God's amazing power. When you really take a step back and see how much your friends have grown, God's beauty is really evident. At least to me it is. So I'm going to take this time to pray a prayer of thanksgiving.

Prayer for Today:
Dear Jesus, I am completely overwhelmed by your goodness and your mercy in my life and the lives of my friends. I pray that I never cease to see the glory in it all. THank you for being my fortress and strong rock as I have grown. I pray Lord that as I continue to grow that I will never grow away from you but I pray that would only grow closer to you. Please bless the graduates in this new stage of life. AMEN.

No comments: