Thursday, April 17, 2008

Good Morning Grand (Wacko) Land!

Dress rehearsal was pretty fantastic last night. Went to Filly B's afterwards with Hannah, Kevin, Kelly and Daniel and Jacob. It was nice to do something besides drama. But tonight's the first night. I have so many things to do today. I have to get my hair cut, have to do homework, fit a nap in somewhere and maybe find time to be sane. We are burning the candle at both ends. Off to school. Though I think I'm going to be late, unfortunately. Forgot to do some laundry =\ But it's almost dry.

Prayer for today:
God, I feel very rushed today. I feel like I'm not getting anything done. And when I want to do something I don't want to do it well. I only want to do it half-heartedly. Please forgive me for my lazy attitude. Help serve my family, friends, and my teachers with a grateful and happy spirit. Today will be rough if I don't look to you. So please help me focus my eyes on you. Give me grace and love towards everyone I meet today. Help me to be a bright shining light of Your Love. Amen

Lyrics for today:
Overwhelm me with your love
And never let me go
Drown away the crashing waves
Leave me water for my soul

Overwhelm me with your love
And heal my broken heart
Keep me down upon my knees
Till your love is all I see

I have my hope in the beauty of your majesty
And all that I cannot see

I'm all I am
Because of what you gave up
Life for death
How do I start to say that I'm thankful Jesus

Overwhelm me with your love
Set my mind on things above
Show me what you have in store
For my home beyond this world

Overwhelm me with your love
And burn my heart again
Keep me focused on your cross
So I know I'm forgiven

I know you hear me very time I whisper to the throne
I'm all I am because of you

"Overwhelm Me"- Adie

No comments: