Wednesday, April 30, 2008

What's a Blog? Who's a Blog? Oh! There's a Blog!

Tomorrow: it's off to California for some coaster and some beach. Leaving home always get me thinking of what it will be like on my own, my own car, my own family. It feels wierd, but it feels so right. So at that point I have to get back to reality. Wait on my Savior. His timing is perfect and He will take care of me. His plan for my life is perfect and perfectly amazing. Well, that's all the blog I have time for this morning.

My Prayer for Today:
Jesus, It's amazing how you continue to love me even through the silly things that I do throughout the day and the thousands of times I sin and forget that you are always near me. Help me please to give up my pride and lay it at your feet. Thank you Lord. Amen.

No comments: