Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Good Morning Wacky Land!

Ah, the tiredness is already setting in. If this is how I am with a drama production, I wonder how I'll be when I decide to go on tour (haha yeah right, I wish). More school, than nap, drama, sleep. It kind of makes me think of Copeland's "Eat Sleep Repeat" album. We had band practice yesterday, that went very well; we got lots of stuff done in a short amount of time. We should be ready to play a show in a couple of weeks. Another crazy day. There's definitely no way I could do this alone =) God is good to me.

Prayer for today:
Lord, I am tired and have no desire to do what I'm supposed to do. Please give me strength and determination to fufill my responsibilities and also the joy to do it well for your glory. Help me to serve others with a happy heart and show them that I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Amen

Lyrics for today :
If weakness is a wound that no one wants to speak of
Then "cool" is just how far we have to fall
I am not immune, I only want to be loved
But I feel safe behind the firewall
Can I lose my need impress?
If you want the truth I need to confess

I'm not alright, I'm broken inside
And all I go through, it leads me to you

Burn away the pride
Bring me to my weakness
Until everything I hide behind is gone
And when I'm open wide with nothing left to cling to
Only you are there to lead me on.
Honestly, I'm not that strong.

I'm not alright... that's why I need you.
"I'm Not Alright" -Sanctus Real

PS I very highly recommend any of their albums. Go get one =)

No comments: