Friday, April 18, 2008

Good Morning Land of the Eloquent Elephants!

The first night was a sucess! Better than any of our first nights ever, so I'm told. It's kind of fun being all proper and things. We have two more to go and I'm excited to step it up tonight, even though I have absolutely NO energy whatsoever. Have to go get my hair done by Christiana today. She's my professional hairdresser (in training). But she's good! Yesterday, I was late due to a small stampede of elephants in front of my house (ehm, laundry wasn't done) I'm afraid they may be back again today. They're pretty awesome though. Well, off to another busy day.

My Prayer today:
Jesus, I know that you are my dearest most faithful friend! Thank you so much for being here for me this week! I know I can ALWAYS count on You to encourage me and hold me in Your arms. Thank you for your grace and mercy to me this week! Please help me to hold my angry tongue so that I can shine your light effectively. Please help me through this busy day. I lay my burdens at your feet. Amen.

No time for lyrics this morning, sorry =)
Have a great day!
Alex

No comments: